Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Army Green

It's been raining for 3 days straight. I feel like staying in bed and watching TV, reading magazines and eating chips. But on Monday we forced ourselves and went out for a little shopping so next few day I will be posting great stuff I get. And I love this sweater it's big and soft and looks like I have it forever but it's actually brand new. I bought this sweater and shorts on Labor Day sale in BCBG Outlet store were they had unbelievable prices. Have to say right know I'm little bit obsessed with BCBG. I think they make great everyday clothing but the prices in regular retail stores are a little bit higher for my taste. Thank God for the outlets!!!

Sweater and shorts BCBG, shoes,necklace and bag Forever 21, sunglasses Tom Ford, watch Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment